Test system for electronic accelerator pedals
Fully-automatic test stand for the final inspection and testing of electronic motor vehicle drive pedal modules.
The installation is fully integrated in the assembly line and equipped with an automatic pedal type detector.
- Setting and checking the position of the kick-down point
- Recording and checking the force-path characteristic curve
- Programming internal ASICs
- Testing and setting an internal excess power point
- Programming and checking the sensor output signal as a function of the pedal position